~ BUSSERS ~
16 and older
Tips on top of Hourly Rate
Stop in and fill out an application – 3541 W 99th St
The ideal candidate is a people person and either currently uses vapor products or has experience using them in the past. Knowledge of CBD or cannabis is a plus. Must be willing to work independently and as part of the team. Must be at least 21 years old.
Job Duties include:
- Active and engaging customer service.
- Learning about and explaining to customers the different vapor devices in detail.
- Assisting customers in finding the right eliquid flavor and nicotine level.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing device or user problems.
- Explaining CBD, it’s potential uses and delivery systems.
- Cash handling.
- Receiving and checking in shipments.
- Cleaning of the sales floor, bathroom, etc.
- Staying up to date with vapor advocacy work that the business participates in.
This is a full time position averaging 32 to 35+ hours per week.
Tuesday through Friday 2pm to 9 pm and alternating Saturday or Sunday.
Enrollment in company BCBSIL health insurance plan is available after 90 days. (Currently plan premiums are 100% responsibility of the employee upon enrollment)
Cool Clouds is a fun, welcoming, and relaxed environment. This attitude is displayed at all times and towards all of our customers. We expect honesty and a willingness to grow. The job we do is extremely rewarding and we are successful because we strive to be the best and most helpful resource for everyone that walks through our doors. Through 7 years of being in business, our sales team has played an integral role in these values and is imperative to our continued success.
If you are interested in joining our team please visit our website, take a look around, and scroll to the bottom of the home page to apply. www.coolcloudsvapor.com
The Evergreen Park Public Library is seeking an exceptionally friendly, outgoing, and fun-loving person to work in our Youth Services department. The Youth Services Assistant participates in planning, promoting, and implementing programs for children ages birth to grade 5, and participates in all activities of the department, including answering reference and reader’s advisory questions, collection maintenance, marketing, and outreach.
- Part-time 16 hour per week – including evenings and weekends
- Start date is May 3, 2021.
- Salary is $14.20/hour.
Humana is seeking a Full-Time Activity Coordination Assistant 2 to join their Evergreen Park location.
- Schedules Wellness Center meeting and fitness rooms
- Plans, promotes and coordinates programs
- Greets and conducts new member registration
- Complete day-to-day operations of the Wellness Center needs
Questions, comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to Stephanie Welch P: 708-930-1290 E: Swelch2@humana.com
Consultants in Cardiology & Electrophysiology located at 3545 W 95th St. has a vacant Office RN position available.
- Full Time – No Weekends
- Cardiology and Electrophysiology experience preferred
AAA – The Auto Club Group has an awesome opportunity for a Sales & Service Representative in their AAA Evergreen Park Branch.
- Great base salary
- Outstanding benefits
- Amazing growth opportunities
Please reach out to Sara Klein, email@example.com, with any questions or inquiries.
9449 South Kedzie Ave., Suite 196
Evergreen Park, IL 60805
The Evergreen Park Chamber of Commerce serves the business community by creating a positive business environment, by promoting commerce and developing and providing information and advocacy in a responsive and ethical manner. We are the voice of our membership.
Join The Chamber
Enjoy the many benefits of chamber membership. Join today.