Celebrate Valentine’s Day and show your love of Evergreen Park by shopping at local businesses this month! We’re pleased to present the following Valentine’s specials from local businesses:
- Core Fitness and Physical Therapy is offering Thai Yoga Massages for $50 (usually $75) in February, plus a free winter hat with purchase of a gift certificate.
- Durbins is making heart-shaped pizzas for Valentine’s Day! Order yours today.
- Marquette Bank is celebrating “Love Where You Bank Day” February 14 with a phone wallet giveaway.
- Romantic dinner? UNIDAD is offering an amazing 3-course prix fixe menu for Valentine’s Day, $150 per couple.
- Meijer is well stocked with Valentine’s gifts, including flowers, candy, candles, home decor, baked goods, apparel, and more.
- Monat – Anti-Aging Hair Care, Skin Care & Wellness Special Sale! His & Hers hair, skin & wellness customizable packages available upon request Contact Amy 708-745-4432.
- Culver’s knows you’re hungry and is offering a BOGO two-scoop, create-your-own dish for you and your valentine!
- Smallcakes Cupcakes & Creamery will have Valentine’s cupcakes, cake pops, and chocolate-covered strawberries for sale on February 13 and 14.
- Hayat Home Medical Equipment is offering 15% off purchases up to $150; 20% off for up to $300; and 25% off when you spend up to $600. They also are offering BOGO on their CBD products, and free masks and hand sanitizer with the purchase of a walker.
- The Center for Self Actualization is offering a special class on Valentine’s Day at 7:15 pm: Heart Chakra Yin Yoga. Register here. Also, get 50% off a 10 Yoga Class Pack (Only $70) now through February 15.
- Getting married soon? Book GigiCocoEvents as your wedding planner, and get a discount on their services.
- Cool Clouds Vapor Shop has 30% off their popular Creaky Bones CBD balm.
IDPH will be providing COVID vaccines at the
Evergreen Park Farmer’s Market
Thursday, September 23 from 10am – 12 noon.
We are delighted to offer our new “EP Pride” T-shirts, featuring a unique design created by one of our Chamber members, for sale on our website. The T-shirts will be available for purchase during the month of September only.
The Evergreen Park Chamber of Commerce created a reusable canvas shopping tote to welcome new residents and businesses to the village this year. We worked with members Jim and Laurie Cleary of the Argus Company on the design, and then filled it with information and offers from member businesses.
Thanks to the following sponsoring businesses that made the welcome bags initiative possible:
- Culver’s of Evergreen Park
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices/Biros Real Estate
- The EP Podcast
- The Center for Self-Actualization
- Worth Township
- Evergreen Bank Group
- AAA Evergreen Park
- Academy of Self Defense
- First National Bank of EP
- Pathlights (formerly known as PLOWS)
- First Midwest Bank
Our Member Services Coordinator Kelley Moroney has already delivered the first batch of filled bags to new residents and businesses, with help from Evergreen Park Mayor Kelly Burke. We’re delighted to offer this service to welcome new families and business partners to our wonderful community!
Now more than ever, our locally owned businesses need to know that our community has their backs. We’re inviting you to show us how you’re supporting small businesses in the Village of Evergreen Park with our new Summer Shopping contest!
This local shopping campaign includes all Chamber of Commerce members in Evergreen Park. It begins July 1 and runs through August 15. Shoppers can enter to win prizes every week!
How it Works
Customers who spend a minimum of $10 at three (3) or more different local businesses that are Chamber members can enter our weekly raffle. Every week, one lucky winner will receive a $25 gift card to a member business of their choice. At the end of the contest, we’ll hold a Grand Raffle and will give away four $25 gift cards to EPCC member Raising Cane’s!
Dates: July 1–August 15, 2020
- Summer shoppers who support local merchants, purchase gift cards/certificates, order food (delivery or take-out) or pay for services will be entered to win gift cards to local businesses.
- Receipts from any EPCC member business will qualify, so please check our Directory for a full listing.
- To enter, take photos of your receipts and submit them to us via the Enter Contest form below. The receipts should be for at least $10 each and include a purchase date from that week.
- You can take one photo of all three receipts, so long as they’re all legible, or upload three separate photos.
- Please also submit photos of purchases that we can feature on our social media. (This step is optional, but encouraged.)
- For every three receipts you submit, you will receive one entry. Multiple entries are allowed, as long as the receipts are from different businesses.
- When you upload your receipts, you’ll also need to include your name, phone number and email address so that we can contact you if you’re a winner.
- We will select a winner every Saturday.
Thanks to Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers for finding new ways to give back during the COVID-19 pandemic!
While the majority of its 500 restaurants are open and offering drive-through service, some of its dine-in-only restaurants have shifted operations to support their local communities until they can once again prepare their chicken finger meals.
One of the innovative ways Cane’s Crewmembers have been giving back is by sewing three-ply cloth masks. On May 19, 1,000 of these masks were donated to Little Company of Mary Hospital in Evergreen Park, IL.
Teams of Cain’s employees are being paid to produce the masks, many of whom had never sewn before this initiative began. The teams work in block-schedule shifts in adherence with the company’s social distancing procedures.
“Our team is extremely proud to have the opportunity to step up and support our community in such a unique and meaningful way,” said Leader of Restaurants Olivia Fazzola. “Healthcare workers are putting their Community first, and we are honored to show our appreciation to them with these donations.”
“We are excited to have been chosen as the recipient of these handmade masks. This thoughtful donation will help us stay safe and healthy as we care for all those who come to us during this unprecedented time,” said Octavia Bonds, Community Relations Coordinator, OSF HealthCare Little Company of Mary Medical Center.
Raising Cane’s is also supporting local healthcare workers with its nationwide neck-gaiter campaign. Local Chicago area restaurants continue to sell their limited-edition supply, and 100% of the net proceeds made from these sales will be donated to Loyola Medical.
Through their partnerships with Loyola Athletics, Chicago Wolves and Oak Lawn Community High School, Raising Cane’s has been able to provide 1,248 meals across the Chicago area to healthcare workers, including Christ Hospital and Little Company of Mary Hospital.
Our local Culver’s is taking part in a company-wide promotion to benefit local food banks. From May 19–24, a dollar from every Concrete Mixer sold will be donated to the Evergreen Park Village Pantry. This initiative is a wonderful way to support our local food bank and the many residents who use it during the pandemic. Culver’s, located at 9515 S. Kedzie Ave., is open daily from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
COVID-19 UPDATE: In-studio classes are currently canceled, but we hope you’ll join us for virtual classes via Zoom!
You can also check us out on social media for free content, information, and announcements.
Info On Virtual Classes:
How do I register?
Use this Student Access Link to register for classes. You will only be able to see the link to view the broadcast if you are logged into your Tula account, but you won’t see the broadcast link from your TULA app.
How do I access the live class?
Once you register, you will see a link to View Broadcast (right below where you normally see Deregister). You will need to download the Zoom app on your phone or open the website on your computer and create a free account in order to view the live classes using the broadcast link.
Will you be able to see me?
You are able to control whether we can see you or not with the video feature within Zoom. If we can see you, so can everyone else in the class.
Will I be able to communicate with the you? We ask that you please keep your microphone muted throughout class. But if you have a question or need something, just unmute yourself to communicate with your teacher. You can also type questions into the chat feature of Zoom. Because instructors are not super close to the recording device, the best way to get her attention will be to unmute yourself and ask your question. If you type something, she may not see it until much later.
What do I need for class?
If you have a mat, great! Otherwise, a comfy space within your home will do. If you have any props at home, have them handy (ring, ball, yoga block); but we’ll offer cues without the assistance of any props as well.
9449 South Kedzie Ave., Suite 196
Evergreen Park, IL 60805
The Evergreen Park Chamber of Commerce serves the business community by creating a positive business environment, by promoting commerce and developing and providing information and advocacy in a responsive and ethical manner. We are the voice of our membership.
Join The Chamber
Enjoy the many benefits of chamber membership. Join today.