Now more than ever, our locally owned businesses need to know that our community has their backs. We’re inviting you to show us how you’re supporting small businesses in the Village of Evergreen Park with our new Summer Shopping contest!
This local shopping campaign includes all Chamber of Commerce members in Evergreen Park. It begins July 1 and runs through August 15. Shoppers can enter to win prizes every week!
How it Works
Customers who spend a minimum of $10 at three (3) or more different local businesses that are Chamber members can enter our weekly raffle. Every week, one lucky winner will receive a $25 gift card to a member business of their choice. At the end of the contest, we’ll hold a Grand Raffle and will give away four $25 gift cards to EPCC member Raising Cane’s!
Dates: July 1–August 15, 2020
- Summer shoppers who support local merchants, purchase gift cards/certificates, order food (delivery or take-out) or pay for services will be entered to win gift cards to local businesses.
- Receipts from any EPCC member business will qualify, so please check our Directory for a full listing.
- To enter, take photos of your receipts and submit them to us via the Enter Contest form below. The receipts should be for at least $10 each and include a purchase date from that week.
- You can take one photo of all three receipts, so long as they’re all legible, or upload three separate photos.
- Please also submit photos of purchases that we can feature on our social media. (This step is optional, but encouraged.)
- For every three receipts you submit, you will receive one entry. Multiple entries are allowed, as long as the receipts are from different businesses.
- When you upload your receipts, you’ll also need to include your name, phone number and email address so that we can contact you if you’re a winner.
- We will select a winner every Saturday.